Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to get a reputed Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.